1. When Macklemore won 2014 Grammy Award for Best Rap Album robbery Instead of Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, MAAD City.
6. The Harry Styles Era won Grammy Award for Album of the Year harry’s house from beyonce renaissance.
7. When Mumford and Sons Babel won It surpassed Frank Ocean’s album at the 2013 Grammy Awards. channel orange.
8. When Herbie Hancock won Album of the Year at the 2008 Grammy Awards River: Joni Letters Amy Winehouse’s back to black.
9. When Jamie Lee Curtis won Best Supporting Actress Award All at once, anywhere At the 2023 Oscars over Angela Bassett nominated for her role Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
10. When game of thrones won Despite the backlash to its final season, it won Best Drama at the 2019 Emmy Awards. ozark, Better Call Saul, Pause, this is usand Inheritance.
11. When Marisa Tomei won Best Supporting Actress Award my cousin vinnie At the 1993 Oscars, Judy Davis (husband and wife), Joan Plowright (Enchanted April), Vanessa Redgrave (howards end), Miranda Richardson (damage).
14. And of course, Taylor Swift won At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, “You Belong With Me” won Best Female Video over Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies.”
Which of these victories are you still reeling from today? Are there any others still debating? Let us know in the comments below!